onsdag 10 november 2010

Miley Cyrus EMA Red Carpet interview



Interviewer: Hey buddy

Miley: Hey, how are you?

Interviewer: Where have you been all my life?

Miley: I know. I haven't done enough traveling.

Interviewer: Yeah, not enough. Miley Cyrus everyone, welcome to Madrid!

Miley: How rad are these fans? They're like the best ever! I love these people

Interviewer: Tell everyone what is it like to be here, in Madrid on the ema red carpet?

Miley: So... I'm so excited. These are the best fans in the whole entire world so- so happy to be here. Everyone on all sides have been great

Interviewer: The awards are about winning, and unfortunately about losing too. You missed that on "Best new act" back in 2008 to Katy Perry. But tonight you have two nominations.

Miley: Yeah I- I never get my hopes to high. I just hope you know- I'm excited to be nominated. I'm excited that everybody nominated me so-

Interviewer: Quietly confident?

Miley: Ehehh. Never too confident

Interviewer: You'll be all right!

Miley: Thank you

Interviewer: Tonight- Great performances tonight. Bon Jovi is here, bunch of other artist, Rihanna.. Who can't you wait to go meet and see perform on stage?

Miley: Ehm.. I love seeing Rihanna. Rihanna is one of my really good friends. So I'm really excited to see her every time. Her performances are always amazing. And I love clothes so the wardrobe is always out of this world.

Interviewer: I mean you look pretty spectacular.

Miley: Thank you so much!

Interviewer: Who are you wearing tonight, love?

Miley: I'm wearing Dolce

Interviewer: Dolce?

Miley: Yeah

Interviewer: Nicely done. Miley, listen, have a great night tonight!

Miley: Thank you. You too

Interviewer: Performance tonight. What can we expect?

Miley: Yeah. It's gonna be cool, I hope everyone likes it. It's kind of like "Angels and Demons" so it's gonna be fun

Interviewer: Angels and demons

Miley: Yeah

Interviewer: Thanks so much! Miley cyrus everyone!

Miley: Wow, thank you

0 kommentarer: